Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Treats at Work

Every weekday, I get a serious case of the munchies at 3pm. That's when my mind starts to lose focus and I start to hunger for a little pick me up. My workplace is close by a mall so during lunch times, I like to buy snacks or sweet treats to keep me going through the rest of the work day.


Top of the list for my favourite treats would be Starbucks green tea frapp. I'm a sucker for anything green tea flavoured so I love this drink!


The Starbucks red velvet whoopie pie looked so pretty and inviting on display but sadly tasted really mediocre, there was a slightly bitter, burnt afternoon. Definitely not getting this again.

So what are your favourite afternoon snacks in the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...