Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On the 2nd Day of Chinese New Year

My true love gave to me ...

Matching family outfits in shades of blue (again!)


This is the Banana Republic Mad Men blue begonia dress. It was still a little loose on me and after seeing some bloggers cinching it with belts, I decided to use a grey sash and tie a bow at the waist. These Charles & Keith peep toe platform slingbacks are so comfortable despite being at least 3" high.


Hubs and Bubs are equally coordinated with blue outfits today, though Bubs couldn't really care less what he wears and would be happy if we let him run around the place naked.


There was more family feasting.

And we had 2 play dates in one day today! Productive, I know. I was too busy reveling in Bubs playing with other children his age and didn't realise I forgot to take any pictures until on the way home. Sorry Aunt D and CP, no photos of the little ones playing.


Hubs made Bubs French toast with cinnamon again for his afternoon snack. It's the only way we can get him to eat an egg apart from pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...