Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Frock It Up

Developed a serious addiction to frocks, it's gotten so bad that I've gotten 4 in the last month and a 5th frock on the way. I've been heavily influenced by all those pictures of Kate Middleton in elegant, knee length ones. Topshop has been a magnet for me! Haven't worn any of these yet as I'm still waiting for Chinese New Year even though blue, black and white are not on the usual CNY colour palette.


Cream and black velvet shift, asymmetrically gathered side pleats royal blue gifted from F, black slash pleats bodycon shift, pale blue side pin tuck shift and an uber tight lace pencil dress with a V back


Eagerly waiting for my Banana Republic Mad Men dress to arrive in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...