Tuesday, November 5, 2013

At The Family Day

Even though I've been working at the same place for quite some time, I've never actually went to the family day event before. Since I've been hearing people raving about how much their kids love it, Hubs and I thought Bubs would have fun there.


We started out with a 2km walk and I was so proud of myself for back carrying Bubs on the Ergo throughout the walk. I used to babywear him when he was a baby (hands down more convenient than a stroller) and I felt pretty emotional getting to carry him again in the Ergo. I guess no matter how old you get, you'll always be mummy's little baby :)


The rides this year they'd a lot of really fun attractions. There was a bouncy castle which was veto-ed by Bubs as being "too wet" - there was a drizzle and mud stains all over the bouncy castle. There was a puppy petting area set up by the SPCA, horse riding, face painting, clowns making fancy balloons and photo booths.


Bubs surprised me by being game enough to go on a horse ride. Though I kind of regretted letting him wear a white tee when the horse slobbered over his sleeve, LOL.


The face painting was the last event we hung around for as the sun was coming up and it was broiling. We'd to wait a while for it but it was so worth it. Bubs sat there patiently and listened to the guy's every instruction by closing his eyes when requested without even flinching.Bubs was soooo chuffed with his spidey face that he refused to wash it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...