Friday, February 3, 2012

Missoni for Target and a Lion Dance

Ebay has been good to me. My heart gets all fluttery whenever I see pretty things on it and my fingers itch to click the bid button.


This Missoni for Target skirt was a recent found and I love its cheery print. Hubs asked why on earth was I wearing a poncho wrapped around my waist. Hmmmph. Men clearly do not appreciate the wonder that is chevron.


I was thrilled when I found 2 of my favourite things together: a lion dance inside Charles & Keith at Gurney Plaza. They danced outside the store then went in, pranced around the shoes (see, even the lions recognized how gorgeous Charles & Keith shoes are), either peeled/ate (debatable) oranges at the cashier before exiting to eat the traditional chai (lettuce) hung on the entrance of the store.

I didn't realised that the lions went everywhere. I went to Topshop and the lions were there dancing, they even slowed down a bit to let some of the sales staff pet their rump! As I walked around Gurney Plaza, I kept hearing the clashing of cymbals and the thumping of the drums. I found the lions again inside Parkson, going from counter to counter. When I was on the 2nd floor, trying on clothes at French Connection, the lions were there. When I went to the counter on the 3rd floor to pay for Bubs baby wash. they were there again! It seemed as though I was stalking the lions or they were stalking me :)


Of course I took this as a good sign that you should shop, shop, shop. Hubs jaw dropped when he saw me carrying tons of paper bags back and said it's dangerous to leave me alone in a mall for a few minutes.


Can you tell that I love prints at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...