Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tag - You're It!

I was reading SSG's post with interest and saw, heyyy, I've been tagged! *happy little dance* Reminds me of those mini bios that girls used to pass around during primary school, plus it would make for a cool recap at the end of the year.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 

8.30am. I get a fair bit of late night conference calls so I  tend to sleep in the next day.

2. How do you like your steak? 


Medium rare - working up my courage to try blue.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 



The Lego Movie, thanks to Bubs. We now have "Everything is Awesomeeee" stuck in our heads.

4. What is your favorite TV show? 

The telly in our place broke down and we never go around to replacing it. Though CSI and House (do I sound very ancient) are old time favourites of mine.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 

In my wanderlust moments, I fantasise about living in a crumbling old chateau in the south of France

6. What did you have for breakfast? 

image credit
Nasi lemak - breakfast of champions!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?


Indian & Italian. A friend remarked that I have a penchant for strong flavours.

8. What foods do you dislike? 

 Tofu. Long beans. Ironic that I make Bubs eat these because they're good for him.
 
9. Favorite Place to eat? 


 
Pulau Tikus night market. Cheap and totally underrated, it's a place I'd gladly bring tourists (with an iron cast belly) to.

10. Favorite dressing? 

Blue cheese ... though if I'm making it myself at home, I'd go with honey mustard as it's fuss free.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 

I don't drive, hah! I have a driver's license but usually car pool with Hubs. 

12. What are your favorite clothes? 


My grandma's Nonya kebayas. They are older than I am and the amount of work that went into them is mind boggling.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 


Venice, to wander about the brightly coloured houses amongst the canals.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 


Empty - I'm such a worrier!


15. Where would you want to retire? 


Somewhere close to the people I love. 

16. Favorite time of day? 

Late evening/close to night. Best time of the day to kick back, relax and reflect upon the day. 

 17. Where were you born? 

Penang.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 

Don't laugh - my Dad loves watching WWF wrestling and I grew up watching it. Probably not a sport but the theatrics make up for it.

19. Bird watcher? 


Only if I so happen to walk past them.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? 


Night. Bubs prefers waking up Hubs for his morning brekkie - he has a much better response rate.

21. Do you have any pets? 


No.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 

 
Bubs can recognise his name a little.

23. What did you want to be when you were little?


A princess complete with a sparkly tiara and a glittery pink ball gown.

24. Are you a cat or dog person? 


Dog

25. What was your last drink? 


Iced water - can't live without it. My MIL nearly fainted when she saw me chugging it after delivery Bubs.

26. Always wear your seat belt? 


Yes.

27. Been in a car accident? 


Yes. Glam Girl surprised me by flinging her arms across me protectively.

28. Any pet peeves? 


People that light up when there are small children around. One of the reasons why I avoided hawker centres when Bubs was much younger.

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 


Mozzarella, Italian herbs, sun dried tomatoes ... plus plenty of chilli flakes. 

30. Favorite Flower? 


None in particular.

31. Favorite ice cream? 



Häagen-Dazs green tea. 

32. Favorite fast food restaurant? 

 
Subway. I could polish off a foot long sub easily.

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 


Passed on the first go, no one could believe it!

34. From whom did you get your last email?

My aunt reminding me that we're having a family reunion soon.

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 


 Tiffany & Co. Either that or the Lego store with Bubs. 


36. Do anything spontaneous lately? 

Does planting bean sprouts in cotton wool and a glass jar with Bubs count?

37. Like your job? 


I love working with the people plus there's a great synergy.

38. Broccoli? 


Yes, especially braised with mushrooms. An essential at Chinese weddings.
 
39. What was your favorite vacation? 


The last KL trip with Bubs and Hubs. It has becoming something of an almost annual pilgrimage and it's fun to see how Bubs grew compared to the previous trips.

40. Last person you went out to dinner with? 



Bubs and Hubs - dinner at Friday's because they have a free kids meal. 

41. What are you listening to right now? 


A work conference call.

42. What is your favorite color? 


Blue in all its shades. 

43. How many tattoos do you have?


None though I'm fascinated with mehndi.

44. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 


Little Tofu Boy - Tag, you're it!

45. What time is it? 


9.30pm

46. Coffee ?? 



Only the iced ones at Toh Soon, plus preferably with kaya toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...