Thursday, April 17, 2014

Artwork

Bubs has so many scribbles and pieces of art that I felt they'd be wasted just stored in a folio so with Fairy Godma's help (only 5 more years until Ikea opens in Penang!), we now have an art wall nook :) I was inspired  from a brilliant post and enjoy

Fairy Godma carted over heaps of red Ikea frames and it was a joint effort. Bubs and I curated his favourite pictures - boy, did I had fun going down memory lane - and Hubs did the artwork arrangement onto the wall. Since neither of us are handy with a drill, we resorted to using 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips, which can be easily found at Borders or Popular bookstores.


Looking forward to more pieces of art by Bubs :)


Hungry Caterpillar toe prints amidst his colour pencil scribbles.


Quite possibly the cutest family portrait of us. Hubs is the one with the giant green head looking down at his toes, Bubs is the red robot in the middle and it's obvious I'm the short and stumpy orange figure. To make it even more complete, he added in his baby pillow in yellow :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am travelling to Penang next month and want your advice on things to do etc. Can I get your email so I can email you please?

    Thanks,
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love your stay in Penang! :)
      I can be reached at nonyadiaries at gmail dot com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...