Sunday, June 1, 2014

Frock Love

A round up of all the frocks I've been lovin' for the past couple of weeks. Yes, this is another shameless declaration of my love for Dorothy Perkins.


The neoprene pencil dress reminds me of Clover Canyon's style though in a more affordable version plus conservative print of pink blooms on a dove grey background.


The box pleat dress is fast becoming one of my daily staples as an alternative to coloured jeans. The fit and flare cut is flattering plus it doesn't constrict my movements - essential when you've to run behind a lightning quick Bubs. I like how Chinese porcelain-like this blue paisley pattern is.


And in this navy floral print on loan by my cousin Jean. I loved the dress on her but by the time the store had a 20% discount, the dress was sold out so she loaned this to me. Yay for generous cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...