Friday, May 31, 2013

Frock Collectives

Here's a round up of new frocks I've gotten - all at bargain prices of course ;)


Glam Girl and me - I'm jealous of how fast she's slim down after being a mum, her waist is so tiny! I'm wearing a Warehouse jacquard lantern dress that I got at 50% off which I thought was an absolute steal except Hubs hates it. He said I looked as though I stepped off the cast of Scooby Doo. Hmmmph.


Warehouse winter floral peplum dress I got on sale - I like how edgy it looks with a longer hem at the back.


Topshop sleeveless textured dress that Aussie Godma had and I patiently stalked the shop until it was marked down. I like how the asymmetrical neckline adds a subtle twist.


A Dorothy Perkins dress - I like the blue and white china print on it and the fit and flare style is so flattering, plus very forgiving after a heavy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...