Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday: Coloured Jeans

I'm not sure if candy coloured jeans is a trend that will be here to stay but it's growing onto me and I've become addicted to all the pretty colours there are out there. I like how it adds a bright splash of colour.


Royal blue is the easiest colour for those that are keen to kick start their coloured jeans collection. I love this pair from Zara as it's a decent fit and the colour is so versatile. Paired this with a coral peplum top and bright orange heels.


I contrasted these Topshop rose pink skinny jeans with a loose blue shirt that had rolled up sleeve tabs and since my workplace has a looser definition of business casual, I managed to get away with this as an office outfit ;)


Aussie Godma got me this pair of lavender jeans and though I was worried that I might end up channeling Barney, I kinda like how it goes with a striped top, pearl necklace and ballet flats. Hubs and I were on a movie date and seeing that it was Oz, I wore these gold glitter ballet flats, too bad I don't have any ruby red shoes!

If I wasn't on a shopping ban, I'd be happily getting a few more pairs of mint and Tiffany blue ;) What do you think about coloured jeans - are they still a trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...