Thursday, March 16, 2017

3 Things

A handful of things that fill my heart with <3 and joy :) 


I've always been a fan of Melissa jelly flats since I could wear them for 10hrs straight at Legoland without any blisters/chafing. The price point is a bit of a splurge but they have always been good to me so I ended up with a 3rd pair. Tee hee, I know, the Minnie Mouse ears are a bit too much - even Hubs and Bubs were asking how old did I think I was - but this icy blue pair were too adorable for me to say no to! They are insanely comfy with a bit of padding inside and the infused bubblegum scent reminds me of being in a Smiggle store.


Getting a bit hooked on bonsais now ever since I went to my dad's friend's home and got a crash course on how to plant a bonsai. Can you believe that these pots are from Daiso? I got the rocks from an aquarium supply shop. 


Bubs has gone through a growth spurt and is getting to be lankier now. Can't believe that in a couple more years, he'll be taller than me! He's adjusting well to his first year in primary school and happy as a lark that he still has pockets of time to mess around, care-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...