Friday, June 19, 2015

3 Things: the Shopping Edition

3 things that added a bounce to my step and made the looooong week seem worth it.


I've recently discovered this shop at Gurney Plaza (another branch is at Gurney Paragon) that stocks clothes at rock bottom prices. The caveat is that you're not allowed to try on the items so you've to got to take a risk before buying as it's strictly not exchangeable. All of the items don't have sizes so it's just guessing if they'll fit you or not. It took me quite a bit of sorting through the racks before finding this gem - a bright strawberry and raspberry printed dress - fully lined with a stiff tulle underlay too! - for just RM38.


My colleagues and I have sort of fallen into a pre-weekend lunch routine that involves procrastinating at Uniqlo. The trick is to look out for red tag items, such as these Relaco pants that were RM10 off. Just look at them: who could say no to pineapple prints plus Mr. Men and Little Miss pants? I couldn't help squealing at how adorable the Mr. Men prints were and showing them off to Bubs.


These flats were a bit of a splurge because all my friends that have a pair of Melissa's keep raving over how comfy they are and my curiosity was piqued. There isn't a Melissa retail outlet here in Penang so I took a stab at my shoe size and ordered them from Zalora which have decently fast shipping. The signature bubblegum scent is heady - these remind me of the scented My Little Ponies back from the 80s and Bubs is tickled blue pink over how cute they feel on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...