Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Friday: She-Ra

After reading this brilliant post, I was inspired to blog about my childhood heroine *blush*


As a child of the 80s, I was obsessed over She-Ra. There was nothing my friends and I loved more than to re-enact She-Ra episodes during recess. While all the boys raved non stop about He-Man, we'd snort dismissively and start describing how amazing her flying unicorn was. We all wanted to be She-Ra with her long, swishy hair, white mini dress and high heeled boots ...... errrr, that didn't quite come out right but you get the idea.


1.  Beyond Vintage V Neck Lace Batwing Dress
2.  Feather Fascinator
3. Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff
4. Paul & Joe Sister Chenapan Red Cape
5. Prada leather boots
6. Tom Binns choker
7. Gold Feather Hair Pins

I thought these would work very well for the Princess of Power in a modern day setting. She could fight off the Horde and still look snazzy at the same time. Who were your childhood heroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...