Monday, April 23, 2012

Of Waffles & Pancakes

Usually on weekdays, I'm rushed for time and have a quick breakfast of muesli with yogurt or a takeaway from the office canteen.


Roost's gorgeous shot of waffles and recipe stopped me right in my tracks. I wish I'd time for something as decadent as this in the mornings!

That got me inspired to look for more brilliant breakfast options.


Bet this Yoda pancake would delight any Star Wars fan.


How cute are these bite sized Poptarts on sticks?


These pancakes are literally edible pieces of art! Guaranteed to bring a smile to any kid, big or small alike :)

What is your dream breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. Nyonya girl ~ what a creative idea on the pancakes - I am sure Hayden would love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to look only & wouldn't know how to do it, hahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...