Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My 2 Happy Things for the Week


My mum just got me a tube of this Fresh Sugar Rose lip treatment from Sephora and I can't stop raving about it. It goes on really smooth but has the most beautiful bright cherry rose tint. It's so casual and light that I can apply it without looking in the mirror but at the same time, it leaves my lips feeling so soft. There's also a hint of citrus in its scent. An overall winner for me!


I found a tiny air plant for RM15 at the Little Penang Market and I'm so tempted to keep it in the office for a bit of greenery on my desk but Hubs pointed out what if it got stolen. I've been misting it daily and keeping it indoors near a bit of light. Wonder if it'll grow a bit bigger ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...