Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Embracing the 80s and my Dotty Lunch Buddies

Ever since I've gotten my pair of treggings, I've started embracing the 80s.


People, I present to you Exhibit A: the jeggings. Part jeans, part leggings, in a stone wash *gasp* no less! Snicker all you like, these are as soft as pyjamas and oh so comfortable to wear, especially on days where you feel like dragging yourself to work. All I can say is thank goodness my office dress code is casual.

The best part of my weekday is lunching out with my lunch buddies.


This is me trying to snap what I thought would be an artistic shot. You can see the Glamazon laughing at me and Le Petite took this photo of the both of us trying to snap artistic photos.


Le Petite and my BFF are often mortified by my embarrassing antics during lunch and wisely chose to ignore me while I was busy snapping photos of them. Love Le Petite's pink polka dotted phone cover and the natural, totally unedited light flare behind my BFF.


The Glamazon is embracing the 80s too, she was also decked out in this gorgeous polka dot dress. She very kindly shielded her face for me so I wouldn't need to crop it out. Told you I've the best lunch buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...