Friday, August 29, 2014

Fashion Friday: Coral Crush

Given that I'm such a shortie petite, it's ironic that I've lemmings for maxi dresses and loooong skirts but it's near to impossible to find the right length for me. So, I was ecstatic to find this Warehouse flowy, long skirt in the most divine shade of coral that didn't need alterations! Until I went home, checked out Warehouse's website and realised that it's meant to be a midi skirt. Doh.


I like how the mint green heels pops against the soft coral. Plus the pleats and soft fabric makes the skirt drapes so nicely.


I'm going to be brave of these days and try wearing that with flats ... hopefully I don't end up sweeping the floor with the long hems.


Super happy with my new wardrobe addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...