Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wallpaper Love

I adore a wall full of print and have a penchant for wallpapers in the home. However, it's not really practical here, due to cost, maintenance and *quelle horreur!* the potential temptation for mischievous little hands to help colour in the patterns, treating it as a gigantic colouring book ;)

Feast your eyes on these beauties:

Image credit

This is too adorable for words! I'd spend hours tracing out the branches and cherries with my fingertip.

Image credit

Such a whimsical print and the metallic hues make it so elegant. I think it makes such a nice contrast to the colourful books on display and simplicity of the sign, prints and vase.

Image credit
Intimidated by busy prints, why not keep it to a small nook for a greater impact? This goes perfectly with the white wardrobe and wooden flooring.

Image credit
Image credit
Given that I won't be wallpapering our walls anytime soon, I'm really considering getting some decals instead. These Love Mae wall decals are lovely and can be reused over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. I love wallpapers too with wooden floor but the hubby is still not convinced at this stage :(. Gotten wall decals for Matt's room and I think that is the most cost effective way for us as of now ~~ Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend wallpapered her 2 year old's room and when her kid is bored, she peels off the wallpaper, lol, end up the husband have to use glue & stick it back!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...