Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Friday: the Bib Necklace

When it comes to accessories, I'm sorely lacking in that department. I've a bunch of simple stuff that I usually turn to, such as an initial necklace, a silver charm bracelet, my much loved faux pearl (fearls?) strand, stud earrings ... I've always wanted something slightly more dramatic that would add a little extra to my outfits but reluctant to splurge on accessories.


Until I fell head over heels with this bib necklace from Dipped Row. They're a trio of fashion loving Malaysians and pride themselves on providing affordable luxury. I was blown away by the service provided too - I'd issues with the logistics provider that damaged the necklace. Dipped Row not only replaced it for me free of charge (without even waiting for me to send back the broken necklace), they also added in a freebie which made my day :D


I like how the bib necklace in a pastel shade of lavender dresses up casual outfits like a plain tee and jeans. Plus it's perfectly proportioned for shorties petites like me and not too over the top.


Paired with a striped t-shirt dress. I can see this practically going with nearly every piece of my wardrobe :) 

Would you wear a statement necklace? Or do you prefer something more discreet?

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and your arm candy! :-P

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, can't wait to start building up on accessories!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...