Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Weirdest Food Things

Hubs says that sometimes I eat the weirdest things, like blue cheese, stinky petai and another of my quirks he can't understand is that I love chewing on chicken soft bones while at KFC. 

So I was over the moon when I found Sukhothai in Penang carrying this ...


People, I present to you: deep fried chicken soft bones, I kid you not, it's an actual dish! Popcorn sized, crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, this is a must have. Hubs complained that it was weird but yet, couldn't stop snacking on it.


And since we're talking about odd chicken parts, Sukhothai does a mean chicken feet kerabu salad. Trust me, it might sound gross but it has to be tried to be believed. Be warned that their version is immensely spicy and you'd need glasses of ice water after this fiery salad.


Last but not least: Lindt dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. I know, it's mind boggling, dark chocolate with sea salt but the tiny grains of salt actually provides a nice contrast to the smooth and rich chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...