Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day



I was surprised with a small posy of flowers for Mother's Day and put our collection of jam and pasta jars to good use. One of the labels couldn't be properly removed so I stuck a piece of discarded wrapping paper around it ;) Bubs helped to decorate his little chalkboard and hey presto, instant Mother's Day cheer.


Bubs made this at kindy. I asked if he was driving a car in the picture? Nooo, Mummy, he waggled his finger at me sternly, we're going cherry picking!


No fancy meals but a very satisfying lunch that included a very cute blushing onigiri, rojak, chendul (Hub's and Bub's staple) and nutmeg spiked ice kacang.


And the best gift of all: my lil guy that taught me what it's like to love unconditionally. Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...