Thursday, January 9, 2014

Arm Candy


I'm taking baby steps towards building up a wrist party by mixing and matching the Vincci bracelets I got in December. Couldn't resist wearing it with all of the new clothes I got as well ;) The navy blue Padini top with exposed zip details at the end of the 3/4 sleeves has a roomy structure that goes well with a fitted pencil skirt.


It's been a while since I've last worn stilettos this high. The sensible part of me says it's an extravagance and it's going to be hell to walk in ... however the lil devil sitting on my shoulder (looking at you, Stacey!) told me you only live once. These will be strictly meant for occasions where I won't have to totter around much on these.


Wrist party of the day includes the same set of Vincci braclets with Thomas Sabo turqouse beads and a red, enamel heart. The navy top is incredibly versatile and works well with a casual pair of faded denim but the lining makes it far too hot to be worn to anywhere that doesn't have air-conditioning.

Are you all prepared with new clothes for the coming Chinese New Year? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...