Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cuti Cuti Malaysia: KL, Here We Come Again

Our KL stay this time around was a whirlwind trip and it was exhausting to say the least. Still, we came, we ate, we shopped, we rocked. 


Dinner was at Jagoya and I basically had nothing but fresh oysters, salmon sashimi, fresh coconut water and Haagen Dazs ice cream the whole night. We'd to pay RM10 for Bubs but it was worth it, considering the amount of coconut water and ice cream he had that night - we were wise enough to fill his little tummy up first with some grilled fish, rice and edamame to stop him from binging on the sweet stuff.


We'd a breakfast stop at Plan B - best French toast period. I asked Hubs if I died and went to Heaven, would there be a plate of this waiting for me there?


Friends and family shake their head each time I mention I go to Ikea. Is it the cheap furniture? The cute, gimmicky home decor items? More bookshelves? The famed meatballs with lingonberry jam? The mouthwatering Daim cake? Quite frankly, my dear, it's all of the above ;)


We'd a dinner date with Fairy Godma at Publika and I insisted on Ben's General again just for the amazing pizzas. This time around, we'd the lamb meatball with yoghurt and boy o' boy, it was stellar! I'd forgotten to take a photo of the lamb shank and side serve of green pesto pasta but let me reassure you, it is definitely on our to-order-again list.


Fairy Godma sneaked in a slice of Salted Caramel mille crepes from Food Foundry for us and it definitely ended dinner for us on a sweet note.


I was a good girl and resisted the urge to get a canister of this adorable Keep Calm and Carry On tea.


We walked around Publika.


Stumbled upon an art exhibition at the White Box.

And then made our way home to Penang the next day. It was a tiring but wonderful trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...