Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two 2s

I think I've been good at sticking to my long term shopping ban but I couldn't resist these two guilty indulgences. I justified to myself that I need to help the Malaysian retail economy plus I needed a little pick me up after yet again another hectic work week ;)


Hubs is not impressed with these and asked dryly I got them from the curtain section. Hmmmph. Warehouse was having a 50% sale and I thought they were a bargain, they look so much better. The blue green jacquard on the left has a psychedelic, almost Scooby Doo feel to it and the grey floral on the right has the cutest peplum plus a asymmetrical hem.


I've been waiting forever for Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number to be released in paperback and was excited to see it as a part of Borders buy 1 get the 2nd at 50% promotion. Philippa Gregory books can be a bit hit or miss with me but since it was on special, I got the King Maker's Daughter too.

It's going to be a long, leisurely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...