Saturday, November 26, 2016

Misyal Buyit

Hub's friend recently opened a cosy boutique right in the middle of the heritage area and she was more than welcoming for me to drop by and play dress up.


Don't let the size of the shop fool you, she has a huge range of stock, mainly Asian inspired and while some aren't on display, she's more than happy to find clothes that she thinks will be a good fit for you.


I felt like a kid in a candy store! The ruffles and cute prints attracted me to this fun skirt. Hubs helpfully pointed out that the ruffles made me look like a jellyfish #thankshubs


Making the most of the recent off shoulder trend coupled with my other love: florals.


Hub's friend pointed out that I've an affinity for the colour blue ;) For some reason, this reminded me of a quirky Alice in Wonderland.


I really liked this lacy peplum top and thought that it'd be a versatile option for work when paired with a pencil skirt or a casual day out with shorts or jeans.


Random shot of antique Nonya glassware that she also carries in the boutique.


The peplum made its way back home with me :)

Misyal Buyit
Telephone: 017-469 3618
Address: 23 Cintra Street George Town, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...