Friday, October 17, 2014

3 Things

My week in things that made me smile and wished that happy little moments like this lasted forever :)


I usually eschew McDonald's gimmicky toys, especially if you have to pay extra for them (shouldn't these be free with Happy Meals?!) but Siew and I were drawn to these like moths to a candle flame. We got Mr. Happy and Little Miss Giggles because they were so darn cute and I justified these purchases as educational aids because Bubs have some of the books and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets to hold these tiny stuffed toys while reading!


This pretty ink splattered skirt on loan from my cousin Jean who has been so generous with her wardrobe. So soft and comfy, it's almost like wearing pajamas to the office.


My own Mr. Happy made his very own bun at kindy complete with a crayon painted paper bag that he was oh so proud of. He told me that he filled the dough with raisins and seeds and shaped it like a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...