Monday, March 3, 2014

Magna Tiles Madness



I am eternally grateful to Sue and my boss for lugging back two heavy sets of Magna Tiles for me all the way from the US. Magna Tiles have quickly become one of Bub's favourite play things. They snap together very easily and you can form all kinds of 2D and 3D structures with them.


I've been using Magna Tiles to teach Bubs about shapes, pattern formation and basic math. Bubs is on a building kick at the moment and has been building castle-garage hybrids.



 Plus the jewel toned shades look awfully pretty as well :p I left Hubs alone with Bubs and when I came back, I found this in the living room. Hubs swore that Bubs built this all by himself though I still am very doubtful. Hmmm ...

Anyone knows where can I find these locally?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...