Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 Things

Here is a round up of tiny and not so tiny things that made my heart beat faster this week.


I made crepes (well technically, I prepped the batter while Hubs did the frying) and served it with home made berry coulis and double cream. It was out of the world fantastic! Bubs and I were scoffing them down faster than poor Hubs could churn those delectable morsels out.


We started growing a pot of ladies fingers (okra) from seed and Bubs was thrilled to see them grow. After the flowers wilt, we watched entranced to see little ladies fingers growing out. I steamed them with some chilli sambal.


Stripes are the new neutrals. Mixing a striped tee with a floral pencil skirt.


I saw the cutest items at Daiso: a crab chopstick rest, the tiniest porcelain jug (perfect for maple syrup with pancakes) and a mint green plate. Siew dragged me away from them, firmly pointing out that I don't even have chopsticks at home *pouts*


Found these Topshop gold jacquard ballet flats at 50% off - such a bargain because I'd already been lusting over them when they were at full price. The pink and pink ombre beaded necklace was a find at Forever 21 and also comes in an equally gorgeous version of turquoise and mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...