Friday, September 14, 2012

Fashion Friday: Cambridge Satchel Company

I know I'm pretty late to jump on the bandwagon but I've been enamoured with the clean, structured lines of these satchels from the Cambridge Satchel Company. Each satchel is handmade from leather and the best part is that there are just so many colours to choose from!

Feast on your eyes on these candy colours ... 

The Gummy Sweet
Fashion Squad


Miss Pouty
What I Wore
Park & Cube
Are these a passing fad or a classic accessory that won't date? I'm having difficulties trying to stop myself from buying one online ... not to mention trying to narrow down the colour to just a single choice! Should I get something fun and eye popping like a bright blue or a safe and steady rich chestnut brown?

If you're keen, both Shopbop.com and Asos.co.uk ship to Malaysia with free delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...