Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri!


Wishing everyone a Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri and remember to drive safe :)

I've been waiting forever for the long weekend ... it's been a heck of week at work recently and even though everyday I promised myself I'd leave the notebook untouched after work, I find myself turning it on, telling Hubs and Bubs "just 10 minutes only to check my mails" and before I know it, a couple of hours have whizzed past by. Planning to recharge my batteries by catching up on sleep, so far I've been having the same nap time as Bubs and I've missed those deliciously long afternoon naps. 

2 comments:

  1. Same here. Ten minutes is for warming up the system. True - seize the day and make the best out of it ! Happy holidays !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...