Friday, August 24, 2012

Fashion Friday: Lust for Lace

I sometimes think that I've fashion OCD.

Take this Dorothy Perkins blush/ink bonded lace dress. I walked into the store, saw it, tried it on and decided that I HAVE to have it.


Never mind that I already have a similar Zara tulip lace dress. The differences between them are Absolutely Critical:
  • The Zara frock is thicker, dry clean only and meant for special occasions. It's sleeveless, skims over your waist and adds a more rounded tulip shape at the hips
  • The Dorothy Perkins version is clearly blue, blue, blue, unlined, has little gathers and pleats at the waist, a more pencil cut and best of all, machine washable which means I can wear it anytime I feel like it - what's not to love!
Speaking of my love for more lace at Dorothy Perkins, I'm obsessed over these 2 dresses but decided that I've done enough damage to my wallet.


This raspberry lace pencil dress comes in a few different colours - tres chic and understated sexy.


Vava-voom black and blush lace dress guaranteed to add Jessica Rabbit like curves.

Is anyone as obsessed as lace as me?

4 comments:

  1. You can never have too many lace dresses, in my humble opinion!

    I love them both.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too much of a good thing!

      Delete
  2. Lovely Nonya Girl - lace is the 'in' thing now. Classic yet demure....should look good on you ! Should have start your own lookbook by now :):). i will your first follower !! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm too paiseh to pose plus Hubs will complain if he has to take 1001 photos of me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...